Welcome to Church of the King! We are a Reformed church, gathering weekly to worship God in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. If you are planning to visit us for the first time, here is some helpful information.
- We are located at 7405 Mariposa Ave. Citrus Heights CA 95610.
- Service begins at 1:00 PM and is followed each week by a fellowship meal. Visitors are always welcome and encouraged to stay.
- Our service is reverential yet joyful and always filled with the Word of God. Each week we confess our faith together by singing the words of the Apostle’s Creed and reciting the weekly selections of the Westminster Shorter Catechism.
- Our pastor’s normal preaching style is expository, though he also makes room for topical sermons as well.
- We use the New King James Version in our services, not because we think it’s a perfect translation, but because we believe it is a faithful translation from the best Greek manuscripts.
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper each week. If you have been baptized, and are a member in good standing in a Reformed or like-minded church, we welcome you to the Table of the Lord.
To learn more about us, we encourage you to look through the rest of our website. If you have any questions and would like to talk to Pastor Liberati before you attend, he would love to speak with you. Please feel free to call him at (916) 897-3689.